Bryant on Mahathir’s article:- Kaki dalam Kasut-NEP SUCKS!!!

> > Watch> > out for the following countries in the next 20> > years:
> > SUPER POWERS IN> > BOTH ECONOMY AND> > MILITARY

> > 1.
> > CHINA

> > 2.

INDIA

3
> > JAPAN

> > 4.> > INDONESIA

> > 5.> > VIETNAM

> >  SO WE HAVE NO
> > CHOICE BUT TO ENGAGE IN BUSINESS WITH THE
> > ABOVE
> >
> >  This is a very well written article
> > that we should all read.
> >
> >
> > Comments from a foreign writer
> > Bryant on Mahathir’s article:- Kaki dalam Kasut
> where he
> > says Chinese is the real master of Malaysia .
> >
> > This article was written without fear
> > or favour, and it is up to us to digest individually
> the
> > truth of the matter, especially for all Malaysians
> (irrespective of race, colour,
> > creed or religion).
> >
> >
> > To: The highly respected Tun Mahathir,
> >
> > China is coming up, India is coming up,
> >
Vietnam is coming up and now even
> > Russia is on the rise. In this flat world that
> > is all wired up and regardless whether we are
> Malaysian
> > Malay, Chinese or Indian, and if
> > Malaysia does not progress, all of us would
> > become history of this country!
> >
> >
> > Without the Malay, Chinese could not do well in the
> country
> > and without the Chinese, Malay would not do well. Both
> have
> > to work together to bring up Malaysia and mitigate
> the
> > ascute impact that is being brought about by the
> > globalisation.
> >
> >
> > For me, a true leader is someone who has the foresight
> that
> > not only focuses on one particular group in the
> country but
> > take care of the future of everyone. A good leader is
> > someone who knows what is the biggest threat the
> country is
> > facing and directs the people to fight off the threat.
> A
> > leader is also someone who
>  is impartial that has the ability
> > to promote harmony in the country for a long period
> of
> > time.
> >
> >
> > UMNO is a political looser that leads the country to
> > nowhere. They do not understand what is going on in
> the
> > outside world. They have no clue where Malaysia will
> be in
> > the next 30 years. With the 3 new superpowers, i.e
> India,
> > China and Russia standing tall and high together with
> the
> > USA and the Europe Union, they do not know what kind
> of
> > world it would be and how Malaysia is going to compete
> and
> > share the ever smaller slice of cake of the world
> economy.
> > They only know how to get the Malays to fight
> > with other Non-Malays on tiny issues within Malaysia ,
> while
> > these races know jolly well that the issues they are
> > fighting are trivial and are totally self-satisfying.
> >
> >
> > UMNO does not give a damn to how the
>  poor Malays are going
> > to live in the future and they do not care about the
> real
> > benefits of the poor Malays. They only want the votes
> from
> > them. The NEP is a good evidence on how they benefit
> the
> > cronies, instead of the poor Malays. Despite all
> their
> > despicable acts they are still in the power.
> >
> >
> > The highly respected Tun,
> >
> > As you are aware, the Malays control the rights to all
> the
> > lands and all other natural resources in this country.
> They
> > control all government institutions, GLC and State
> owned
> > companies. The Malays dominate the lawmaking process
> in
> > Malaysia ; The Malays control the decision making
> process in
> > formulating the economy policies. The Malays own the
> largest
> > national assets and the Malays are given shares in
> the
> > public listed companies for free. The Malays have also
> been
> > given all kind of priorities
>  when it comes to buying
> > properties, awarding of public contracts, tertiary
> > education opportunities, awarding of scholarships and
> > even getting a job in government departments.
> >
> >
> > With all these privileges and rights enjoyed by the
> Malays,
> > you are saying nothing has been done enough to help
> the
> > Malays to catch up with other races, mainly the
> Chinese.
> > Then what else should Malaysia do to satisfy the
> Malays? Did
> > the Chinese seize or rob anything away from the Malays
> or
> > was all their wealth, a result of their hard work? If
> it is
> > all due to their hard work, why do you say it is
> unfair? I
> > don’t quite get your point here.
> >
> >
> > May I humbly ask you what do you expect the Chinese to
> do
> > if your so-called NEP did not achieve the desired
> result?
> > Would the Malays be happy if the ethnic Chinese in
> this
> > country do any of
>  the followings:
> >
> > – surrender their assets and hard earned money to the
> > Malays unconditionally;
> >
> > – not to engage in any business activities;
> > – not to score As in all sort of examinations;
> > – not to make money that is more than the Malays are
> > earning;
> > – not to advance to higher education; or
> > – renounce their citizenships and go back to China or
> > migrate to some other countries?
> >
> >
> > I am a foreigner but I am surprised that your
> intention is
> > to divide your own country. I think you are mainly
> targeting
> > the Chinese. Frankly, tell us, what do you expect the
> > Chinese to do in order to achieve what is so called
> > “equality” meant by you?
> >
> >
> > Tun, after all these criticism you have against the
> present
> > government, I feel that you are starting to loose
> your
> > rationality on your arguments. You
>  have run out of good
> > reasons to convince us. I guess it could be due to
> your
> > accumulating jealousy of Mr Lee Kuan Yew, your
> > former counterpart in Singapore .
> >
> >
> > But reality is always hard to accept. No matter how,
> you
> > have to accept the fact that he is regarded the Father
> of
> > Singapore but you are not regarded the Father of
> Malaysia;
> > you have to accept the fact that Mr Lee is able to
> influence
> > the government of Singapore until the day he
> > dies but you have not been able to influence the
> government
> > from the moment you stepped down as PM.
> >
> >
> > You must also accept the fact that he is still very
> popular
> > on the world stage and a leader respected by many but
> you
> > are not quite. Because of these jealousies, you are
> starting
> > to accumulate imbalances in yourself that leads you
> to
> > embark on a series of action to attack
>  your successors.
> >
> > It is very obvious that you are not happy when your
> > successors are more popular than you. Is there any
> good of
> > doing that? What is your intention? Can’t you take
> it
> > easy?
> >
> > During your time, you criticised most of the
> developed
> > countries especially the Western Countries out of
> jealousy
> > and after stepping down as PM you criticise every
> single
> > soul remained in the cabinet for not listening to you.
> When
> > will you ever stop criticising any people? Can’t
> you
> > respect the decision of others?
> >
> >
> > Back to your recent blog, is there anything wrong with
> the
> > Chinese in this country?
> > Did
> > they seize or rob the money away from the Malays?
> >
> > Did
> > they have the ability to come out with any policies
> to
> > marginalise the Malays?
> > Did
> > they dominate the lawmaking process of
>  this country?
> >
> > Did
> > they formulate the economy policies in this
> > country?
> > Did
> > they control the government departments in this
> > country?
> > Did
> > they control the state owned companies and GLC in
> this
> > country?
> > Did
> > they control the country’s largest oil companies
> and
> > banks?
> >
> > You know the answer, right?
> >
> >
> > Malays are the one who dominate the the lawmaking
> process
> > of this country;
> > Malays
> > are the one that formulate the economy policies in
> this
> > country that favours the Malays.
> > Malays
> > are the ones that control the government departments,
> state
> > owned companies and GLC.
> > Malays
> > are the ones that
> > control the funds in this country.
> >
> > Malays
> > are also the ones that control the largest oil
> companies and
> > banking industry
>  in this country.
> >
> >
> > With
> > all these rights enjoyed by the Malays, what else do
> you
> > want the Chinese to do?
> >
> >
> > Surrender
> > their houses and savings and their wealth that they
> earned
> > with their hard work to the Malays? Or ask all the
> Chinese
> > to renounce their citizenship and go back to China ?
> >
> >
> > Have you ever thought of the fact after 30 years of
> > implementing NEP, why it does not achieve the desired
> > result? Or it does achieve but being denied.
> >
> > Under the NEP there are a series of policies that
> favors
> > the Malays. If with all these policies, it still does
> not
> > give the Malays what they want, what else do you want
> the
> > Chinese to do? Is the Chinese to be blamed because
> they are
> > too hard working? Or the Malays to be blamed because
> they do
> > not treasure the opportunities have
>  given?
> >
> >
> > You know very well the NEP has been misused and it
> only
> > benefits the cronies… So if you have designed NEP to
> only
> > benefits the cronies, please don’t say it is the
> problem
> > of Chinese that NEP does not achieve its result. It
> has
> > nothing to do with the Chinese but NEP and the Malay
> > themselves.
> >
> >
> > This is a globalised world, Chinese and Malays should
> not
> > be fighting against each other because Malaysia is
> competing
> > with other countries. China used to be backward and
> lagging
> > behind Malaysia but now they have caught up and have
> even
> > surpassed Malaysia . Can we ask them to slow down
> their
> > development? If they refuse to listen, can we make a
> > complaint to the United Nations that China is
> developing too
> > fast and this is very unfair to Malaysia , which
> adapts a
> > more passive approach? Who gives you the
>  right to prevent
> > others from progressing?
> >
> >
> > Who do you think you are? This is a flat world
> (Obviously
> > Tun did not read the book named “The World is
> > Flat”). Don’t be so narrow minded to only
> focus on
> > the Chinese or Malay in Malaysia . We should now look
> at the
> > world as a flat world. If Malaysia does not progress,
> no
> > matter we are Malays or Chinese, we would be extinct
> one
> > day!
> >
> >
> > Have a God-blessed day.
> >
> >
> >
> >  P.S
> > Next he is not a Malay, an Indian by birth, he is
> taking
> > advantage of the NEP to rob the
> > country.