From my fellow blogger at:
Okay, so Advertlets continues to ignore my emails and they have also lied to me about paying me for my Dec 2009 and Feb 2010 earnings before 20th of this month. Eight days after 20 Jun 2010, my hard-earned money is still unpaid to me.
This was what Advertlets emailed me on Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 12:08 PM:
Apologies for the delay. The payments for Dec & Feb will be made before
the 20th of this month, and the Mar payment will be made at the 20th of
In the meantime, as you do cash out large amounts regularly, we will have
to increase your credit terms to 60-90 days from the end of the month of
We will be rolling out new payment terms throughout the network, starting
with those that cash out regularly. We regret the delay, however, if you
wish to consider a secondary option of getting less, but more timely
payment do let us know and we can work out a new arrangement.
Please note that you have been paid a significant amount already, and your
tweets on Twitter do not help us pay out faster. Delay is unavoidable at
the moment, but rest assured that you will be paid – as you have
definitely already received payment in the past.
The following was my reply, after removing sensitive information, on Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:55 AM:
Hi [name removed],
1. Thank you for stating that you will make the payments for Dec & Feb before 20th of June 2010, and make payment for Mar at 20th of July 2010.
You should credit the money to the following bank account:
2. You said that you will have to increase my credit terms to 60-90 days from end of the month of cashout. But let’s look at the facts, and note that today is the middle of June 2010:
End Dec 2009 cashout – This is more than 5 months ago, which is about 165 days from the end of the month of cashout.
End Feb 2010 cashout – This is more than 3 months ago, which is about 105 days from the end of the month of cashout.
3. My previous email to Advertlets resulted in a similar response from your company, and that is “…been paid a significant amount already, and your tweets on Twitter do not help us pay out faster. Delay is unavoidable at the moment…” That was why I patiently waited 165 days since Dec 2009 cashout for your payment, but I never see that.
4. The issue is that I am never paid on time, and when I email Advertlets, I never get a response. I only get a response after I blog and tweet about your late payment.
5. You said “…We regret the delay, however, if you wish to consider a secondary option of getting less, but more timely payment do let us know and we can work out a new arrangement…” All reputable companies such as Google Adsense and Adbrite always pay me 100% of what they owe me, on time. Are you saying that Advertlets is a not a reputable company and need to charge a commission on my hard-earned money even though this is not publicly made known to all your bloggers?
To whoever from Advertlets reading this post, I was forced to blog about this because you never reply my emails unless I complain on my blog or tweet about how bad Advertlets appears to be!
Maybe I would suggest this, pay me all that you owe me immediately, and I resign from your network. This arrangement will mean that we will no longer be mad with each other and will have nothing to do with each other.
And seriously, if you cannot afford to pay the few hundred ringgit that you owe me, I wonder how reliable you are to both us bloggers and your advertisers. Perhaps your advertisers such as Hewlett Packard, Toyota, Gap, Starbucks, DiGi, Zuji, Omy etc etc should start making queries about Advertlets’ questionable behaviours.